Eddsworld - The End Eddsworld - The End

A very good eddisode :D

Also for those saying that the show ended wellon twitter the creators posted that the eddsworld legacy ended but eddsworld will continue. :)

TD-Brain Art TD-Brain Art

Great animation. I see your lines are much clearer on this one. :) By the way what sketch book was the teacher talking about? :P

Raziberry responds:

Thanks a lot! And the books are Moleskines, they're those popular little black ones.

The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

Beautiful, amazing and spectacular. The animation, the storytelling the choreography, the timing of the animation, the background art... oh that background art. Unbelievable and amazing quality of a product :) I really hope you guys manage to reach your kick starter goal :D

P.S. I'm 90% sure that you guys used tvpaint for the animation. Am I right or was it Toon Boom?

Three for a Death: No Evil 012 Three for a Death: No Evil 012

I really love the voice acting and the story. Great job :D

Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010 Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010

Only a few moments the quality of the animation was down... probably because at that time you might have been tired when you were doing it but the song and the animation were spectacular :)

Great work KEEP GOING!!! :D

Draw with Jazza! Draw with Jazza!

I like the simplicity but how come you didn't upload as a video mp4?

Sonic RPG eps 9 - Movie Sonic RPG eps 9 - Movie

the animation was pretty good and the voice acting was decent.
Though sometimes i was confused about their hands.Sometimes they had 4 fingers and other times they had 5 fingers..I don't know if it was me that saw that though...

MidNightMaren responds:

You must be mistaken. Send me a print with a shoot where they had 4 fingers. I believe there is non!

TOME Episode 07 TOME Episode 07

Perfect.Everything was synchned perfectly.The animation was super smooth and controlled.The voice acting was amazing.From just hearing the characters i could feel how they were feeling at that moment.The song was perfect and the music was amazing

I also loved the reference to hellbenders :)
Great job to everyone :D

The Fizzy Drink. The Fizzy Drink.

Amazing voice acting and amazing animation.I loved the concept and everything.The only thing that bothered me was tha sometimes the body of the models moved weird.I don't know if thats your style of animation but sometimes it was smooth while she was moving and sometimes it wasn't.

Other than that it was very good :)

In a World In a World

Not bad at all but i think you could make it bigger by using that joke.
Or it looked small to me.Anywho awesome work!!!