Eddsworld - The End Eddsworld - The End

A very good eddisode :D

Also for those saying that the show ended wellon twitter the creators posted that the eddsworld legacy ended but eddsworld will continue. :)

TD-Brain Art TD-Brain Art

Great animation. I see your lines are much clearer on this one. :) By the way what sketch book was the teacher talking about? :P

Raziberry responds:

Thanks a lot! And the books are Moleskines, they're those popular little black ones.

The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

Beautiful, amazing and spectacular. The animation, the storytelling the choreography, the timing of the animation, the background art... oh that background art. Unbelievable and amazing quality of a product :) I really hope you guys manage to reach your kick starter goal :D

P.S. I'm 90% sure that you guys used tvpaint for the animation. Am I right or was it Toon Boom?

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

This game hits you with reality even if you try to deny it. You try to work so that you can afford the things in your life. You try to draw either to be famous or because you love doing it and you try all those things to be balanced with out losing yourself in that mess...

I felt like reality was hitting me in the face with an iron bat. From a game to cause such an experience I tip you my hat sir.

Range of the Dead Range of the Dead

Great mini game from unity :) oh also it works ok on mac ;)

Evil-Dog responds:

Excellent! :D

Skydiving Simulator 2013 Skydiving Simulator 2013

Sorry but either this was a joke or the game just doesn't work.I like the 3d style but again it needs a lot of work if it was a true game to begin with...

adamtuts responds:

Have you tried turning it off and back on?

Zeta Prototype (rough demo) Zeta Prototype (rough demo)

Spectacular quality as always :) By listening to this it reminds me of a fight between sci fi robots in an anime series :P

Great work :D

BrCz responds:

Thank you very much for the comment!
Cheers.

Amandil-Memories Of Pain Amandil-Memories Of Pain

A great death metal song :)

Born in Fire (rough demo) Born in Fire (rough demo)

I love this piece :D It feels so cinematic or like it is from an epic video game. Even at the start I thought I was hearing the soundtrack from the Witcher (the video game)

Spectacular work Braiton! Keep going :D

eyyyy eyyyy

Great improvement man keep going ;)

TehCrayz responds: